Thursday, August 13, 2009

all skate!

i would like to ask if everyone who is involved with the incredible events of this week and during the weekend would write a blog about their experience, i respectfully repeat,

everyone, please!

i feel like those who post seldom need this opportunity and what a great opportunity it is. i will never get a chance to have a one on one conversation with each of you, but it would be a great pleasure to know how you felt and what you thought about the home coming and the baptism.

its an all skate

everyone please!

3 comments:

  1. I'm in on this for sure! Thanks Shawn! Glad to see your blog up and running again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will happily do so. I like the look of your new blog too I didn't know you sang tenor???

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing times, aren't they? Not much of a skater, but I'll strap 'em on and hit the floor for the team...

    ReplyDelete