1) post these rules
2) post 11 random things about yourself
3) answer the questions of the person who tagged you
4) create 11 new questions for whoever you tag
11 questions for whoever reads this:
1) If you had to live in the mountains or by the ocean, which one would you pick? Why?
mountains, on a river; i walk and hunt better than i paddle and fish...
2) What is the funniest movie you've ever seen?
the ring(sarcastic answer)
phantom of the opera(semi funny,) i had to see this abomination for a class, and gabby had to come along to translate for me and explain what was going on., which is funnier because i loved the silent movie as a child and read the book by Gaston Leroux in grade school.
real answer: ground hog day.
3) Taco Time or Taco Bell (if you say "taco bus" I will love you forevah)?
I'm not trying to curry favor with Kenny, but taco cart for sure.
( uhhh, amigo are you gonna wash that serving spoon?)
4) If you could be really talented at something, what would it be and why?
drawing, i would like to be able to put the pictures in my head into a real medium.
5) Tommy Boy or Zoolander?
6) What is your favorite thing about summertime?
getting into the mountains.
7) Favorite Beatles song (if you don't have one...that's a little sad)?
black bird, yesterday,
8) If you had to read/re-read one book for the rest of your life (excluding the scriptures, cuz that's a no-brainer), which one would you choose?
Jesus the Christ.
9) How do you feel about ugly sweater parties?
i would rather be naked....say that one time, and you will never be invited again: problem solved.
10) When was the last time you wrote a letter?
by hand? my mission, 1984,1985.
11) What is the best thing you have ever eaten?
Shiro maguro, albacore tuna (sushi) soaked in lemon juice for two days then served in 5 oz filets.
toss the rice, enjoy the burn.
11 questions for those who read this:
1. describe the best sleep you have ever had?
2. what is your dream car/motorcycle?
3. at what moment in your life did you realize that God is real?
4. what is the fastest you have ever driven?
5. do you know that the left lane isn't to just drive in, especially at low speeds?
6. if you had to choose a city to live in for one year, starting tomorrow, where would it be.(cost is not a consideration.)
7. are you ever surprised by others perception of you?
8. impressionist or realist?
9.dog , cat, or other?
10. altoids or gum?
11. if you could know what people were thinking, would you want to?