Wednesday, March 31, 2010

moose mouse club....activity

Hey guy's i just wanted to ask:

when i was a boy i used to steal plaster of paris from our garage. mix it and use it to make 3D cast of tracks i would find in those places i haunted back then. it was a fun way for me to learn the nuances of the different animal tracks....but i was really trying to find BIGFOOT at first.

i was thinking that i would bring enough of the stuff up to the family reunion that each kid whose parents give permission would be able to make 3 or 4 cast of animal tracks.

they will get a little messy.

so parents please let me know if you would like to let your kids participate.....

messy.....i warned you......think white mud....

the one thing way cool about this is that these kids will be able if we are lucky to find tracks that i never was able to collect when i was their age....we could give out awards if you would like.
like a scavenger hunt.

this would be time consuming......like durring mama's nap time..... might take hours....;-)

4 comments:

  1. You have my permission - we love messes! I don't care anyways - sounds like I'll be napping! Yahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shawn you are so fun. My kids are stoked! I told you Aidan's been studying animal tracks in library books with the hopes to identify some on his own next time he goes out animal tracking with you. We'll bring some clothes that can get messy and I'll be looking forward to that nap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plaster of Paris+ Kids + Animal tracks
    + Uncle Shawn = One nap. I am in!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the greatest Moose Mouse Leader in the History of the Club!!!

    ReplyDelete